MATCP 18th Annual Conference
March 14 - March 15, 2017
Private Partners and Vendors
Beginning this year, our Business Benefactors will now be known as our Private Partners, to better fit with the collaborative nature of the relationship between our business supporters and our association.
We rely on the generous support of our Private Partners and Vendors in helping us present a successful conference each year.
If you are a Private Partner or Vendor, and are new or returning for the 2017 year, please submit the Private Partner Sponsorship Commitment form (electronically or download below). Submit application to: MATCP, 410 S. Cedar St., Ste. A, Lansing, Michigan 48912; email email@example.com; or, fax 517.913.6024.
Please visit our Vendor page to submit the Vendor Registration form (electronically or download).
In addition, both Private Partners and Vendors are required to review the Vendor Rules and Expectations.
MATCP is a tax-exempt 501(c)(4) organization. Contributions to MATCP are not tax-deductible.
Private Partner and Vendor application forms and payment are due by Friday, February 17, 2017. However some benefits, such as table placement, will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis, so early submissions are encouraged.
Credit Card Payments
MATCP is thankful for the support of our Private Business Partners from previous years:
- American Interlock - Platinum Private Partner
- Alkermes - Platinum Private Partner
- Drug Testing Program Management, Inc. - Platinum Private Partner
- Smart Start Michigan - Platinum Private Partner
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - Platinum Private Partner
- Direct Success, Inc. - Silver Private Partner
- Forensic Fluids - Silver Private Partner
- Indivior - Silver Private Partner
- PSO Laboratory LLC - Silver Private Partner
- Redwood Toxicology Laboratory - Silver Private Partner
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics - Silver Private Partner